Where to Eat in Dubai
A traveler is very fond of food as well, and without trying local cuisines it is like you have done nothing on your vacation. So here we have shared a list of budget and luxury places.
Let’s check it out.
Shawarma is the most available street food item available on all streets in Dubai. It is an equivalent of the Burger with the Arabic style. It is a meat that has been baked on a skewer and then cut into thin strips and placed into a Kuhbus (pita) bread, with vegetables and dressing soothing for mouth buds.
Other famous local snacks are Fala-Fil (Felafel, Falafel).
1. Budget Option
- The Evergreen Pure Vegetarian -The Chain of restaurants scattered throughout the Dubai city is worth visiting for its vegetarian dishes and famous Thali. The restaurant also has a wide range of chaats like PaniPuri, BhelPuri.
- Karachi Inn Restaurant – It is a Pakistani owned Restaurant that provides cheap with budget Pakistani & Indian food.
- The Karachi Darbar – This is the chain of restaurants scattered throughout the city.
- The Jabal Al Noor – A Middle Eastern, its unique variety of drinks with names such as “Lexus”,” Burj al Arab”, and “Sitara” and very famous for its unique taste of fast foods.
- The Anjappar Restaurant and Ibrahimi Restaurant – They are famous for their wonderful delicacies and quality.
- Pak Liyari Restaurant – This is famous for excellent biryani.
- Frying Pan adventures – For those who are trying to new and different foods. They offer city food tours that allow visitors to try and feel various regional foods while at the same time exploring various parts of Dubai.
2. Mid Range Option
- Royal Kebab Restaurant – Royal Kebab Restaurant with outdoor seating and a separate shisha area are very known place among tourists.
- Shabu Shabu – It is an Asian cuisine restaurant that serves a wide range of food from all over Asia.
- Jedoudna Restaurant – A family-run Lebanese cuisine restaurant. With outdoor seating and a separate shisha area.
- Bundoo Khan – famous for its Indian cuisine.
- BBQ Tonight
- Wafi Gourmet – Excellent Lebanese cuisine and cheerful ambiance. In the cooler months, the outdoor verandah is an eye pleasure.
- The Noodle House – Serving Asian food.
- Student Biryani
- Toscana – Famous of its Italian Cuisine
- Yakitori House – famous for its Japanese cuisine, very popular within the Japanese ex-pat community.
- Lal Qila Dubai – Famous for its Continental cuisine.
- Ferns N Petals – Expert in Cakes and gifts.
- London Fish & Chips – Tunisia Food Court, famous for its specials Fish and chips.
- Automatic – this is a chain of popular Lebanese cuisine restaurants catches all over Dubai. This is famous for its lamb chops & Friday lunch buffet. Al Dawaar Revolving Restaurant – Serving an assortment of cuisines, the highlight of this beautiful restaurant is that it revolves while you eat there, giving a nice tour of the city.
- Pars Iranian Kitchen – This is an open-air Iranian restaurant where one can sit in open-top traditional machans (large bed-like seating) and enjoy a fine Iranian meal. The specialty is the mixed grill, which is served with a lump of live coal. After having your meal, you may smoke and enjoy a traditional sheesha pipe.
- Chimes, Al Barsha – The dishes are from Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the other popular house. Their specialty must be the Pepper or Chili Crab. You can eat at the restaurant or take away or order home delivery.
- Yum! – A wonderful elegant noodle bar located at the InterContinental Dubai. Well-priced noodle bar with excellent food.
- 800PIZZA – Traditional & authentic Italian pizza baked in a wood-fired Italian stone oven, thin & crispy crust. Must try this place.
3. Splurge Options
The top hotels in Dubai city serving famous international cuisine like – Italian, Japanese, Indian, and so on. Quality tends to be very high, along with a high price.
- AT.MOSPHERE, Burj Khalifa – At.mosphere is an exclusive luxury fine dining restaurant, located on Level 122 of world-famous Burj Khalifa, this is the world’s tallest tower. This is an excellent option for an Afternoon Tea and sunset views.
- Al Fanar Restaurant & Café – The first of its kind and the only authentic Emirati Cuisine in UAE. A complete mesmerizing captivated experience of Emirati traditions, authentic Emirati cuisine, luxury aura, and Middle Eastern hospitality, in the ambiance of Dubai.
- Manhattan Grill – Is a fine dining restaurant, its renowned specialty is steaks. A suitable venue for romantic dinners and family gatherings to enjoy their evening.
- Kiku – Kiku is famous for Japanese cuisine. Very rich in quality and very popular.
- Khazana, Al Nasr Leisureland – Executed by famed chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Advice, Reservations recommended especially on Friday nights. This is very costly, but the fantastic service to worth it.
- Options – Executed by famed chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Advice, Reservations recommended especially on Friday nights.
- Asha’s, Wafi Centre – Indian Cuisine run by Asha Bhosle. Good food but a little expensive. This is very costly.
- Shang Palace – Exceptional loving Chinese food.
- Al Mahara, Burj Al Arab – This is Part of the Burj Al Arab hotel, and as you would expect is also very rich in quality! Specially Seafood.
- JW’s Steakhouse – This is the Marriott’s signature restaurant. Highly popular with Dubai residents.
- Cafe Chic – Beautiful Nouvelle French cuisine is famous here, served in a comfortable and sophisticated ambiance, this restaurant is run by Michelin star chef Michel Rostang. This is one of the best restaurants in town, but extremely costlier as well.
- The Royal Budha – The premier fine dining restaurant serves authentic and tasty Thai food. This contemporary Thai restaurant is the perfect blend of tradition and amazing innovation.
- Gharana – For Indian fine dining experience in Dubai visit Gharana, Gharana offers the finest Indian food with live music.
- The Gem Garden – The Gem Garden’s minimalist Zen styling is the ideal place any time of the day or night with around the clock service offer an all-day dining experience.
- If you feel like having a meal but don’t want to venture outside for searching, where to eat, your hotel room service can deliver meals from upscale restaurants to your room.
Where to Eat in Dubai
4. Drink Options at Dubai
As Dubai has grown from a small town into a bustling city, Many hotels have bars and nightclubs for those interested in the nightlife. World-class DJs frequent concert at Dubai’s nightclubs and many A-list musical celebrities are adding Dubai to their wish list.
- However, Dubai has several strict laws regarding alcohol.
- Alcohol is available only at licensed premises.
- Alcohol is not sold on religious holidays, nor during daylight hours in Ramadan (even to non-Muslims).
- In Dubai, an illegal act, to drink alcohol in public places.
- Alcohol can be purchased only for home consumption.
- When visiting the Bars, the law prohibits anyone below 21 to enter.
5. Famous Bars at Dubai
- Longs Bar, Towers – Rotana – The longest live bar in the UAE, typical English style, but very popular and similar to a Wetherspoons. Great music and DJs plus food and a friendly atmosphere waiting for nightlife junkies. Open until 3 A.M.
- Left Bank – Is perfectly situated on the waterfront in one of the most tranquil areas of Dubai. A great food menu leads on to some excellent cocktails, a cheering crowd, and live music inside.
- The Rooftop Swimming Pool – This bar is on the top of Hilton Dubai Creek. Small bar but wonderful panoramic views especially at sunset.
- The Cocktail Bar – situated on the 24th floor of the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Has good city views along Jumeirah beach and the famous Burj al-Arab Hotel, also you may enjoy the open-air terrace area.
- The Terrace Bar – A chilled out bar touching the Dubai Creek. Good for a one on one evening. Plays light music.
- 360° – The latest addition to the Jumeirah Beach hotel complex. A very cool and elegant location at the end of the hotel marina, reached by golf buggy!
- Boudoir Bar, at the Dubai Marine Beach. Done in an opulent French Renaissance style.
- Sky View Bar – Burj Al Arab, Live bands (both local and international), reservations are a must.
- Staghead – Located at the lobby level, this traditional Scottish Pub offering bar snacks, and a wide range of beverages, Pool tables, and a darts board.
- Vu’s Bar – Try the 51st Floor house cocktail, it’s so deliciously strong, also there are a staggering 200 cocktails to choose from.
- Buddha-Bar – a branch of the international Asian-themed bar/restaurant.
- Bar 44 – Situated on the 44th floor of the beautiful Grosvenor House Hotel in Dubai Marina. The place offers an excellent view of the city.
- Barasti – on the shoreline beside Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Resort in Dubai Marina. Worked in three dimensions (each playing its music), with relaxing zones on the shoreline, heaps of youthful and remote individuals come here amid the end of the week. Popular with ex-pats.
- Rock Bottom – an eatery/”plunge” bar/move club. The dress and subject are easygoing. Live Bands and a DJ. Generally western/ex-pat swarm.
- Rattlesnake – This is a Restaurant and Dance Club in the Metropolitan Hotel offers Live Philippino Bands and DJ. The music is OK, yet the spot is only an open market for man to purchase. As a solitary male, you may pull in a lot of hungry looks. Not suggested except if this is the thing that you need.
- Rockafellas – indistinguishable human market from Rattlesnake, yet more awful in quality. The music played is for the most part Arabic and Russian techno. Live groups are African and not as effective as Rattlesnake. Not suggested, as long as you would prefer not to purchase something.
- Nassimi Beach – The Atlantis. Extraordinary bar/club on the shoreline in the Palm Jumeirah.
6. Cafes & Bistros
- Fill Cafeteria – Probably the two most mainstream tea spots around the local area, particularly Filli, who serves more than 4000 glasses per day!. Attempt either the zafrani chai (milk tea with saffron) or the Doodh Kadak(strong milk tea).
- Basta Art Café – Set in a beautiful patio nursery yard in a reestablished house, Basta is an extraordinary spot to grab a seat with a virus drink and keep in touch with certain postcards. The sandwiches-and-plates of mixed greens menu is pointed soundly at visitors, however, on the off chance that you are tired of kebabs, they will take into account your salmon-avocado wrap and mango smoothie longings. The “Basta Special” drink of mint and lemon is likewise astounding
Where to eat in Dubai, Healthy meals Dubai, Dubai Eating Food, Dubai Bars, Dubai restaurants, Dubai Cafe, and much more Follow Dubai.
For having the best tailor-made luxury Dubai Deals, Dubai Hotels, Dubai Honeymoon Packages, Dubai Packages, Dubai Tour, Dubai Desert Safari, Dubai Resort, Dubai Holidays Packages, or explore Dubai tourism Follow the link Trendy Explore.